Monday 26 January 2015

December Daily 2014_Cover and Day 01

Hi everyone, here again. 
I wanted to share today, (to make it completely disorganized), the cover and the first page of my December Daily.
December always meant to me something warm by the fireplace... and heater in case I did not have it haha so, the strips of yarn to make the cover page worked out perfect for this album!
The wire words I made up also gave it the touch of colour I was looking for...


White foam for the numbers, perfect match!


I wanted to keep simple the album. I prefer spending time thinking of subtle touches to embellish the album that making it over done. Plus I do not have lots of time to decorate it!


The fabric of the background made the picture perfect frame!


White over black... luv it!


 More to come soon!
Enjoy!
C


No comments:

Post a Comment