Sunday 30 March 2014

Babi's Project Life - Week 04

hey there. I would like to post today 2 things: another week of my baby's project life and one scrapbook layout based on the March Moodboard from Twopeasinabucket.
let's start from the Project Life's spread:



and a closer look to each page:


then, de details:



Luv my handmade thickers!



as a highlight, I used on this first one of the free cards Ania Maria Wolniak from Studio Calico posted on her blog. I stitched it around as if it was a pretty frame of flowers and I completed it with half a doillie and a embellishment.


as for the pretty pink bear I-love-how-it-turned-out, I traced the shape of one die cut I had on pink tissue paper and stitched it around. I tore off the spare tissue and embellished it with a little heart that pops up from the plain cute bear.
second spread now:



and its details:



i put here into practice the same method of stitching as for the bear with a heart on top instead. I thought the  shape of cut out tag and the stitching on white tissue paper as if it was fabric might look nice as it is by my mom's. 




one cut out I made with the initial of my baby's name on a frame: Gabriela.



this one is a funny one. one handmade die cut on an ombre water coloured painted cardstock. Kal Barteski font downloaded from her last post and  a funny sentence :)
Enjoy it!
C

No comments:

Post a Comment